Some people have been commenting on what I like to call
"my inspiration space,"
"my inspiration space,"
so I thought I'd share some pictures.
Basically, it's just a compilation of all the memories I've experienced so far this year.
I have a lot of good ones.
1.
I cut out the Starbucks logo from a coffee sleeve, since I've had some great experiences there with friends a few times this semester.
2.
I received the "Save the Date" card in my school mailbox--my lovely friend, Crystal, is getting married in Florida next May. If all the details work out on my end, I'll be playing the piano for her wedding.
3.
The red card is my society card. Our theme this year is "Light," and the card is to help remind us what we as society sisters in Christ have been called to do (Matthew 5:14).
4.
I cut "Chipotle" out of a napkin. My sister, friend, and I went out one Sunday night after church and (after a little shopping) ate a delicious and super fun dinner there.
5.
The stunning leaf is one of my favorites. It caught my eye one day as I was walking to my dorm room from class. I had to keep it--it goes really well with the inspiration theme.
1.
Bob Jones held a concert put on by The 5 Browns.
My friends and I stayed afterward, met the group, and got their autographs.
2.
I cut out the pumpkin picture from a Pottery Barn catalog.
3.
West Greenville put on an Arts Festival one weekend, and I had a lovely time.
Just for a little extra flair I sprinkled a few fun buttons around, and I added a couple fabric flowers that I made a few weeks ago.
There are also some business cards that I collected from the Festival of Handmade Art where I got
this incredible mug.
My sister got
this incredible mug.
Back to the inspiration wall.
This is the prize I won for first place in my age group at the 8k race a couple weekends ago.
I've kinda run out of room on my wall, so I've continued the memory theme on my closet doors.
This is my half of the dresser (my roommate, Lauralee, has the other unpictured half).
A couple girls have asked me to help them decorate their dresser and shelf space,
and I'm really looking forward to it.
I think this quote beautifully sums up the purpose of my inspiration space:
"What matters is the sharing of time
and remembering what a gift life is."
Where is MY amazing mug?!! :) Cute stuff...now if I just had pictures of your sister's apartment! :)
ReplyDelete