I’m officially on the record as a Junior Bob Jones University student. Love the school. Love the people. It’s a great place. If you’re considering where to go to college, you should definitely check it out (here).
This semester is going to be wonderful. Not that any other semester hasn’t. I should probably rephrase that: This semester is going to be phenomenal. I love my roommates. I love my classes. I love my teachers. I love my job. I love that my sister is a graduate student living on campus with an adorable little apartment. No one appreciates adorable little apartments more than a female college student. It has 1) privacy, 2) lovely smelling candles, and 3) an atmosphere for inspirational expression—all three of which are aggressively desired, desperately sought after conditions.
Yes, it will be great. If I can just get everything done and leave room for some fun…
I am glad you are blogging---and having fun while staying busy! :) Could you PLEASE have Lizzie take some pictures of her apartment and post them!?!? PLEASE?!?!? :)
ReplyDelete